The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Bath Time & Bed Time

Sadie LOVES bath time! She splashes and talks the whole time she's in there. The funniest thing is, she doesn't quite know what she's doing so she ends up splashing her self in the face a lot. :) She wears herself out with all the splashing and talking, so when we wrap her up in her little hooded towel, she'll just sit and stare off into space.


After her bath the other day, we put on her jammies and did her hair (she fights a lot less at night) and I left to brush my teeth and wash my face. This is what greeted me as I walked back into my bedroom.

"I'm ready for bed mama!"

Perfectly posed by Spence. How beautiful is that?!

Her favorite way to fall asleep is up on your chest after she's done eating. I think my baby is gonna be a tummy sleeper when she gets older, cause she just loves this! If you can believe it, she really is asleep in this picture. Super cute huh.

3 comments:

LauraLee said...

She is one beautiful little girl!

Rainey said...

What cute pictures! Sadie looks so contented all tucked in bed.

ash said...

The picture in your bed is so cute! Your pictures remind me of what little ones smell like right after their bath...yummy!