The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, September 12, 2009

Tiny "Tunes"

Sadie LOVES music! Since she was just a couple weeks old, if she hears the right song, she'll stop whatever she's doing and listen to the whole thing.

Fast, upbeat music, slow calming music--doesn't matter. She loves it. As she's grown up more, she now likes to dance to "sing" to the music too!


Dancing with dad to "Shake It" by Metro Station



Listening to "Sweet Escape" by Gwen Stefani


You can see the laptop in the background--dancing to
"1901" by Phoenix.



And sometimes, she just makes her own music. :)

4 comments:

Spencer said...

YEAH! My baby is a rocker! What a cute little thing she is. :)

.. said...

Aw super cute! She is such a cute girl!

Katie said...

Cute kid! I love the 1901 picture! Hmm, you're blogging so is Sadie all better?

Jason & Kelli West said...

what a cutie she is. I love that green dress on her. I am trying to decide who she looks like more. you or your hubby. hmmm....