The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Look-Alike

The results are in!

And.... apparently she looks like both of us.

Katie said it best, "At least no one voted for the mailman!" :)

But the WHOLE reason we did that last post is to highlight this amazing-ness:
this is a picture of MY MOM when she was 1 1/2 years old. Cute little Laraine.


And this:
is our little Sadie at 11 months. Holy Hud they look a lot alike!

If she stays looking like my mom the rest of her life, she's gonna one BEAUTIFUL girl!

4 comments:

Katie said...

Super cool, ang! I love seeing them right next to each other, and both in the sink, to boot! You're pretty awesome. So is Sadie, and OF COURSE, our mama :)

Michelle said...

Wow, she does look exactly like your mom! So cute!

cryst said...

I totally love that picture! She looks exactly like mama. What cute girls.

Rainey said...

You earn many brownie points for your nice comment!!