The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, October 5, 2009

You Decide

It's the age-old debate... We've all heard it, we've all done it. "She has Angie's nose... She has Spencer's eyes... She looks JUST like you!..."

Well, we figured we'd let you decide. With photographic evidence. PLEASE post your vote in the comments!

p.s. Try not to only look at the hair for your decision. :) We (obviously) don't know how Sadie got so much!!











Cast your VOTE!

13 comments:

Rob and Jenni Holman said...

she is a great mix of both of you!

The Stanley's said...

My vote is Angie!!

Katie said...

I'm voting for you ang, but seriously, she is both of you!

ash said...

More of Spencer than I had ever thought. I think I'm voting for him.

Rainey said...

I'm surprised to see how much she looks like Spencer when he was small. But she also looks like you, Gigi. She's a beautiful mix!

.. said...

I would have to say its a good mix of both, but i vote for more like Spencer

LeChem Fam said...

Sorry to say it Angie but she is a female Spencer!

Jen Duke said...

Hands down- Angie!

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

I have to say Angie! She is so adorable. But I do believe both in the long run but more like Angie! lol

Kara said...

That's tricky!!! I would say probably spencer..but yeah you can tell who her parents are :-)

Jason & Kelli West said...

this is so hard! she is like 50% you and 50% spencer! seriously! I can't decide one way over the other! Sorry, I am no help!

Katie said...

Hey, no one voted for the mailman--awesome!

cryst said...

Ang, you already know what I think. She looks EXACTLY like our mama, so she takes more after you. But she has a lot of Spence in her too. She really is a good mix. More Nyman, I'm afraid, Spence!