The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

He's HOME!

What a great month! Sadie's birthday, Thanksgiving time, the start of the holidays... and... DAVE CAME HOME!

My little brother, Elder David Nyman, returned from a 2 year LDS mission in Argentina on Saturday!

coming off the plane


mom and dad get him first...



coming to see the rest of us.
These are the signs Taylor and I have been working on for the last 2 months!
(by this point we we dropping them to run and give him a hug...)



It was SO great to see him! I've missed him a ton. I think my whole family is grateful he's home just so they can stop hearing me say, "I miss Dave."



He looks so different and yet, so the same. He's trying to adjust to "normal" life, trying to speak English again, and trying to figure out if his clothes are still in style :)

Welcome home Dave!
We're so glad to have you back!

4 comments:

Kara said...

Mission homecomings are so exciting!!! cute pics!

Katie said...

Go Ang! My pictures are still on the camera. I miss Dave more now that he's in Utah and I'm not living very close to him . . . . Sad day.

The Englands said...

Yeah for Dave!! Oh, he's so fun. And if he's having a hard time adjusting that must mean he had a great mission experience.

Rainey said...

Good pictures, Angie. It brings it all back. . . .

Love, Mom