The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, November 14, 2009

"milked" us for all we're worth


Pack of Diapers - - - $16

Container of Wipes - - - $5

Never having to buy that ridiculously over-priced formula again - - - PRICELESS!!**
**($13 per can, 4-5 cans per month for 12 months. So... about $702)
Yikes


Hello to $1.75 Whole Milk! Hooray!

6 comments:

Monica said...

Ah, the things I have to look forward to...

Katie said...

YAY! I'm super happy for you and miss Sadie :) Mmmm, my favorite!

Jen Duke said...

Where did you ever find formula for that cheap? Maybe we got bigger cans, but we still went through 1 a week with Brielle at the end and it was $25-$28 a can. Gotta love milk!

LeChem Fam said...

Money saving milestones are the best!

.. said...

Dang that stuff is expensive!

Michelle said...

The best!! I swore I would never complain at the price of a gallon of milk. So much better than buying formula! Congrats!