The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Perfect Brownie

I got the most fantastic present from Spencer.

That's right.
It's the "As Seen on TV" Perfect Brownie Pan.
And I LOVE it.




You have to spray every square millimeter of the pan with cooking spray or it doesn't work at all. But if you do it right, you really do get a whole pan of perfectly cut brownies!



Brownies will now be a more frequent dessert in this house. Totally a Win-Win.

4 comments:

Amanda Petersen said...

I'm jealous!! Good to know it works!:)

Katie said...

Those look so tasty!

LeChem Fam said...

Are you a crusty brownie fan? I am totally a gooey in the middle fan! Although this would be so awesome for when you do brownies for guests cause for some reason that knife never comes out clean!

PS...How are you feeling about Ali being the next Bachelorette? Totally a fan!

Taren said...

okay, i have always wanted one of these!!! the idea of a perfectly square brownie makes me giddy inside ;)