When Dave moved in (oh btw, Dave moved in for the summer :) ) he brought some of his stuff in this blue basket
and it has become Sadie's new favorite toy.
She watches all her shows and cartoons in it...
Reads her books in it... (and even brings a couple pillows for added comfort)
And generally just plays around, in and on top of it. We're gonna have to get one of these!
4 comments:
Don't you love that kids are entertained by the smallest things?! I think every kid loves to play with baskets! :)
Dave never even used that while he was here. I'm glad Sadie is! She is SOOOO dang cute! Hope everyone is settling in there. BTW, I LOVE you for giving me shirts :) :) :) I'm wearing the yellow one right now. How much $ do I owe you for the cheese???
Soooo Cute!!
What a fun post! I love how she is so happy with her blue crate! It makes me smile when kids are entertained not with toys but just with every day practical things. My boys love the door and the door stopper. What a cutie she is!
Post a Comment