"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley
Saturday, July 17, 2010
New Family Picture
We got a new family picture taken last week and wanted to share.
I KNEW IT! My dream all those weeks ago was correct. Congrats, Ang. Super happy for you. P.S. You look great in those 4th of July photos. It's the gorgeous "I'm building a baby" glow. Love it.
14 comments:
What!That is awesome! CONGRATULATONS Ang and Spencer!
Yay! So exciting :) Congratulations!!
congrats!! thats awesome :)
congratulations!!!!!!
Congrats Ang! That's so exciting! Joy took some great shots!
Congrats! THat is so fun!
WHAAAAT?! YAY! congrats you guys!!!!
That is soooo EXCITING!
No way...I just saw you and you didnt say anything!!! CONGRATS...that is SO exciting!
yay! Congrats! what a cute way to announce, I didn't see that coming based on your title--haha. So happy for you!!!
I KNEW IT! My dream all those weeks ago was correct. Congrats, Ang. Super happy for you.
P.S. You look great in those 4th of July photos. It's the gorgeous "I'm building a baby" glow. Love it.
I'm way excited for you guys! (it just took me a few hours to get used to the idea :)
Ooh my word Angie Congrats that's awesome! Ooh that baby will be so stinking adorable.. You guys make such cute baby's!!
Oh my goodness! How on earth did i miss this? Congratulations Angie!!!! This is so exciting. What does Sadie think about it? So fun!!! :)
Post a Comment