The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Sadie's Two!

Sadie had a fantastic birthday!   She didn't quite understand why people were telling her happy birthday and she just kept saying it back to them.   :) 

Spencer and I both stayed home from work and we spent the whole day doing all of Sadie's favorite things.  We had a lazy morning at home and then started our day at the Pet Shop--one of her favorite places to go with daddy on rainy days.  :)





After she had her fill of animals we went to Partyland and let her pick out a bunch of balloons.  She really wanted a Mickey Mouse balloon and then one of every color.  We settled on 6 and left with a SUPER happy kid.




Then we went out to lunch at Wingers (for two reasons; 1-Sadie loves the popcorn and their Alfredo and 2-Spencer and I go there every year on her birthday cause that's where we were when I went into labor.  :)  Fun little tradition)

After lunch we came home for her nap (not one her favorite things...) and then headed to Chuck-E-Cheese.  We'd never been there before, but had heard it had lots of those little car things to ride in and Sadie LOVES those.  We spent just a few dollars and she got to do everything she wanted and then some.  Once again, Super Happy Kid.







We ended the day with a party at Grandma Nyman's house.  Crystal made her a "Toodles" cake from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and she got to open all her presents.  She loved Every One of them!









We couldn't be happier being your parents!

Happy Birthday Darling!

7 comments:

Rainey said...

Super cute pictures! It was fun to be part of her birthday.

Monica said...

My niece her age had a toddles cake too :) what a fun birthday! I love her cute little smile.

Brittnie said...

I can't believe she's already 2! Happy Birthday Sadie! Glad you had a fun day!

Michelle said...

Happy Birthday Sadie!! What a fast 2 years. Looks like a super fun day!

Katie said...

She's so cute, and not here to squish! I need to squish her! What an awesome day you guys had!

.. said...

Happy Birthday Sadie! I cant believe how much she looks just like you! Looks like she had the best birthday!

LeChem Fam said...

What a great birthday! I love that you take her and let her get balloons that is such a fun idea! Happy Birthday Miss Sadie!