The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, February 25, 2011

Afton's Newborn Pics

We got these pictures done when Afton was just 9 days old and we LOVE the way they turned out!

Here are a few of our favorites.  Thanks a ton Robyn!










 



 

5 comments:

.. said...

They look alot alike! Love the pics!

Ryan, Alyse, Paetyn and Ashton said...

Ah those are so cute Angie! They really do look allot alike:) Soo adorable!!

Rachel said...

I love these pictures. They are so sweet!

Katie said...

You already know I love them, but I decided to tell you again. They are the best newborn pictures ever!

LeChem Fam said...

Such darling little girls! Miss Sadie looks so grown up and like such a good little helper. I hope you and Spender are doing good adjusting to two. I hope we get to see you guys soon!