It's their. Not there.
Sometimes they're. Still not there.
Too isn't the same as to.
It's than. Not then.
You're. Not your.
It's not illegal to use apostrophes.
Or spell check.
That little red line underneath your word?
That means you spelled it wrong.
Notice how I didn't say spelt? Because that is not a word.
Capitalization isn't wrong either.
'Cuz' isn't a word either.
It's really not that hard to spell out b-e-c-a-u-s-e.
Thank you. That is all.
2 years ago
5 comments:
I use cuz a lot on my blog haha so I'll think of you now when I do!
I'm guilty for most of these mistakes! And I don't realize I am making those mistakes until WAY after I've made them!
Bahahaha! Taren and I were just having this exact same conversation 2 nights ago, with all the same words!
She's Angie, making the world a better place, one correct use of grammar at a time.
Amen!
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamen!!!!
Post a Comment