The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, December 2, 2011

Deja Vu . . . kinda

I've been looking through pictures of the girls recently and it's crazy how much they look alike and yet how different they really are.  Afton seems to look less and less like Sadie the older she gets.   (Some of the pictures are from my old phone, so they're bad quality, but you get the idea)

Sadie - 2 months old


Afton - 2.5 months old


Sadie - blessing day


Afton - blessing day


Sadie - 5 months


Afton - 5 months


 Sadie - 7 months


 Afton - 6 months


Sadie - 9 months


Afton - 9 months

Well,  what do you think??  :)

6 comments:

Candice said...

Omg! They look a lot alike in most of their pics! Definitely can tell they are yours!

The Hone Family said...

I think they both have very similar qualities, but are starting to look different for sure. They are both adorable! ;)

Stubbs said...

They are super cute! Ironically, I think they look most similar in their 9 month photos, but in person, you're right, they look less like one another as time passes. Will we get to see them on the 17th? Maybe the first half of the party?

Monica said...

It's amazing how fast they change!

.. said...

They look very similar but you can also tell their similarities! They are both cute though!

LeChem Fam said...

They do look a lot alike but I think Sadie is more her dad and Afton is more you. It's fun to look back at Sadie that small. She has grown up fast!