As is our tradition, we went down to Spanish Fork to drive through the lights and we even let the girls out of their car seats while we drove around. It is one of Sadie's favorite things and we LOVED seeing their faces.
Christmas morning was perfect. Sadie was enamored with all the exciting stuff from Santa and went straight to her Barbie Princess Charm School movie.
"He brought me just what I asked for!" :)
Afton recently took her first steps, so Santa brought her a little activity walker to help. She loves to "drive" it around the house.
She also got a little stuffed giraffe and she LOVES it. She held him all morning.
Santa brought me some super cute grey boots and Spencer got the Halo XBox game and a Halo art book. Santa spoiled us!
We looked through our stockings and then opened a couple presents at home before heading to Grandpa and Grandma Nyman's for the annual Christmas breakfast and the rest of the presents.
Sadie made sure to help EVERYONE open their presents.
Spencer's new Chevy truck emblem
Afton's bounce and giggle cow
Maroon 5 shirt! Have I mentioned that I love them??
Afton's new baby doll. Sadie named her Olivia.
Sadie got a shopping cart, play food and a cash register. We've been playing a LOT of "store" around here. :)
She also got a sleeping bag and is SO excited to have a sleep over with cousin Kate!
Ahhh! My new Kindle Fire! I LOVE it!
Spencer's new watch and Batman shirt
After it was all said and done, Sadie finally got to watch her Barbie Princess Charm School movie and man, apparently it was worth the wait. She sat with the DVD case and stuffed frog by her side and was glued to the TV the whole 81 minutes.
We all had such a great Christmas! We were all super spoiled and loved watching our girls' faces when they opened their gifts. Here's to a great 2012!
2 comments:
I love Sadie's face in the car with Spencer :)
Cute little Sadie. She is the perfect age for a fun Christmas. So is Spence, at whichever age he is currently enjoying :) I love that Afton held her giraffe all morning. You have the best little family, Ang. Love you all!
Post a Comment