The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Summer Splash!

Sadie and I made a "Summer Fun List" a few weeks ago and we are having a great time making our way through the list!  One of our items was to do this a few times:


Grandpa Nyman bought this super awesome blow up water slide for the grand kids, and to say they are loving it would be a definite understatement.






3 comments:

Jas 'n' Cryst + 4 said...

We have such cute kiddos!

Monica said...

What an awesome slide!

LeChem Fam said...

I totally wish I had one of those for the kids & adults!!