Here come the pictures!
waiting for the park to open
The girls were in HEAVEN driving the Autopia cars
eating snacks while waiting for the Nemo ride
We spent the rest of the morning in Toon Town meeting all the characters. Such a different trip with young kids! I'd never stood in line to meet a character before and the Mickey Mouse line ended up being our longest wait!
Daisy was Afton's favorite. I just love this look of pure joy in her eyes.
Minnie's House
Afton called this the Daniel Tiger trolley. Adorable
Gadget Coaster. This girl is a thrill seeker, just like her parents!
We finally made it out of Toon Town and headed over to Fantasy Land for the Tangled show. This is the picture of a pretty freaking awesome dad. We didn't make it in time to sit in the theater to watch the show so he stood in the back, scooped up both girls and let them watch like this for 30 mins. He's also wearing a back pack.
Excited for the Haunted Mansion!
Sword fight in the Pirates gift shop
Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters. We rode this SEVEN times thanks to Afton. It was definitely her favorite!
Splash Mountain. The girls did not love this ride. Sadie said "I think that last hill is just a little too tall for me..."
Star Tours
Astro Orbiters. They loved anything they were in charge of driving.
Mad Hatter Tea Cups. Another favorite that we rode several times!
My princesses
And this is how we ended night one. :) Afton crashed on the walk back to the hotel so we stopped to buckle her in before she fell out. It was a jam packed day of incredible Disney fun!










3 comments:
You almost convince me that I want to go there. I love the picture of Spence holding up the girls, so cute.
Looks like you guys had an awesome trip!
So much fun! I wanted to go this month :-/
Post a Comment