The Reason I Blog
"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley
4 comments:
Congrats on the baby girl! I love the 16 week pictures of the spine, how can people look at those kinds of pictures and say they are not living?? We are so excited for you guys!
Yay for babies! :)
I love looking at ultrasound pictures! So excited for you!
I can't believe you're 20 wks already! Yay for another baby girl! You guys make cute girls!
Post a Comment