And In With The NEW!
Spencer and I have been semi-seriously looking for new couches for the last several months, but we didn't want to get anything new until we got rid of our cat. (She was trained not to scratch our last ones, but getting new things means new scratches...)
We found this espresso leather set for a KILLER deal and just had to get them. We ended up getting both the couch and the loveseat for the price of just the couch in the other set we were considering and they're exactly what we were looking for! (Minus the reclining that Spencer was dying to have...)
We LOVE them! Please, feel free to stop by try them out! :)
3 comments:
I was literally just going through other blogs and thought "Angie doesn't have anything new..." I was slightly disappointed and thought it was a little odd. I refreshed the page to show my mother-in-law something and look-- a new post!! I love your couches!! They are totally "Angie." :)
i call dibs on the love seat! super cute ang
Oh wow! I can't wait to come see them!!! How exciting--they're gorgeous!
Post a Comment