The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Sadie's Room!

Remember that one time when I posted about painting some rooms in our house and Sadie's room was on the list?  (here)   Well, it did get painted.  It did.  It was just more than a year later...  We decided to make a few furniture changes to the room so we did that first.  Sadie is now the proud owner of a cute little toddler bed and a short dresser (so she can reach the top drawer) and she LOVES it.

The room's still a little bare cause we're missing a few decorations here and there, but Sadie loves it.  Everything is at toddler height and we're so happy with the end product!


Spencer installed chair rail and painted the bottom portion white and the top light green and we accented with pink.


The pink kitchen she got from Santa matched the room perfectly!



Wood lettering


Toddler quilt and pink curtains Grandma Nyman made


 It's become the perfect play room for Sadie and all her friends.

7 comments:

.. said...

Its cute! Love the color of the green, and the wood letters are adorable!

Michelle said...

Super cute!!

Kyle & Natalie Peterson said...

super super cute! I love the green

Katie said...

Soooooo cute! Does she stay in her bed? Spence did a great job--how motivated of him to put in the chair rail! I love the whole thing. Where did you get the dresser and for how much? Lia and Nora have really old dressers that I way too tall for them. One of these days . . . .

LeChem Fam said...

I love the color combo & the little pink kitchen is super cute. You'll have to let me know where you got her little chest of draws...I need something like that so my boys can put their own clothes away!!

Angie said...

We got the dresser at IKEA for like $85. It's awesome! We just send her up to her room and let her pick our her clothes and put them away too :)

Stubbs said...

ULTRA cute. I need some help with Lia and Jonah's rooms...