The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bed Time

We were working on the finishing touches in Afton's room (pictures to come!) so we put Afton in her crib and turned on her mobile to keep her entertained.  Sadie was immediately jealous and wanted nothing more than to lay in bed with her sister.  So we let her.  :)





Oh how we love these two!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

I LOVE how they are holding hands. Super cute!

Katie said...

Me too, me too--I love 'em as well :)

Brittani said...

That is SO sweet!

.. said...

She is such a good big sister!

Penn and Kass said...

Your girls are too CUTE!