The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Nyman Family Pictures

My side of the family finally got new family pictures!  Our last ones were taken before Dave left on his mission so it had been a few years.  The group shots turned out great but we only got a couple of our little family so that's next on the list!









6 comments:

Adrianna said...

Beautiful family!

Chad and Ash said...

Wow, Angie!!! Everyone looks so so great!!! :)

Monica said...

I love sibling pictures :) your girls are too cute.

.. said...

Wow, its been a LONG time since I have seen pictures of your family! I think the last time I saw your mom was when we were in elementary school! Cute pictures!

Lisa said...

Great photos! I love the big family group shot. You're a beauty, Ang!

LeChem Fam said...

What a great color combo. Darling pictures!!