The Reason I Blog

"You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences." -- Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, October 7, 2011

Six Flags 2011

Yes, I know, everyone thinks we're obsessed with Six Flags.  I don't care.  We have the greatest time every time we go and it was no different this time!

 Waiting to get in the park




They made some major changes this year!  Gotham City became DC Universe, they added a Green Lantern ride (not so awesome) and re-vamped Superman, it's now backwards and oh so awesome.


 Admiring the Batmobile



Spence carried everyone's sunglasses in his back pack during rides to keep them safe and he got pretty bored waiting to give them back to everyone.



  Dave and Jake trying to hold each other up for a perfect Superman pose. 


 Apparently they're both pretty wimpy...


Apocalypse!  My VERY favorite (along with the new and improved Superman).


I seriously could've ridden this over and over and over again.  LOVE


Our last ride of the night.  I usually come close to passing out on this ride--the G forces are seriously that strong.  Most people get a little tunnel vision, but it hits me hard; seeing stars, going black etc.  I was not super excited to ride it again but it was much better this time!

We hit it hard for 11 straight hours!  
We were DEAD tired but had SO much fun.

3 comments:

hosander said...

It's very nice to see Spence found a girl that's into theme parks and roller coasters. not too mention superheroes.

cousin toni

cryst said...

It was truly AWESOME, even though I was sick and tired much of the time. Can't wait to go again!!! Thanks for all the fun!

Penn and Kass said...

Looks like you guys have too much fun! So not fair!!! LOL!